Dress up the kids in costume ball finery for the cutest trick or treat event in town, and be mesmerised as little ones dance and mingle with fairy tale characters at River Safari’s annual Safari Boo this October.
Back for the second year, Safari Boo 2015 will see River Safari transformed into a fantastical wonderland where kids can go trick-or-treating, discover river monsters at twilight and enjoy two specially themed presentations, among other festivities.
A Merry-Not-Scary Kids Event
It’s spellbinding excitement galore as your best loved fairy tales come alive at River Safari! Join us and your favourite storybook characters at Safari Boo for your rare chance to visit the park by night.
Our gates will open to a fa-boo-lous night of fairy tales, furry fun, princes and princesses, ballroom dances, magic and more.
More Spellbinding Excitement:
– Unleash your creativity and come dressed in your favourite costume to win exciting prizes.
– Collect loads of goodies from storybook characters when you go trick or treat!
– Get up close with our animal friends in a fun-filled animal presentation that’s complete with a fantasy castle.
– Dance the night away at the Be My Guests! royal dance ball and show.
– Have your photos taken with our animals such as our Falabella and iguana.
– Learn about the animal world with Hansel & Gretel, get crafty and glam up with face paints, glitter tattoos and more!
– Watch how our Manatees snuggle up to their keepers during feeding time.
23, 24, 25, 30, 31 Oct 2015
01 Nov 2015
6pm – 10pm (Last admission 9pm)
Safari Boo Ticket Prices
Adult – $20
Child – FREE (12 years old and below)
Where To Buy Tickets
Tickets can be purchase online.
For further information and to buy event tickets, visit Safari Boo website.
Visited 3775 times, 1 Visits today