Want to prepare some treats for your Halloween guests?
Or impress your kids with spooky Halloween cupcakes.
Learn how to decorate these edible Halloween Cupcakes.
What you will learn:
– Types of royal icing
– Basic of mixing royal icing
– Most common mistakes in making royal icing
– How to check different consistency
– What is “soft peak” and “stiff peak”
– How to make paper cone for piping
– How to use piping tips
– How to pipe royal icing ghost and bone
– How to cover cupcakes with butter cream or any types of frosting
– Different ways to make soil
– How to model tombs, cross, monster fingers and hands, knife, feet in chain, crow, tooth, bloody organs and eye ball
– How to use different modelling tools
– How to paint with edible colour
– How to make blood
You will take with you 12 cupcakes decorated with Halloween theme to impress your friends and family.
All Supplies included.
In order to provide attention to each participant, there is a maximum of 4 people per class.
Duration: 5 hours
Location: 142 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 160142
Cost: $140 per pax | $130 per pax (for 2 or more)
For further information, visit Eve’s Edible Art Facebook page.